Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Stats - 7/16

So, every Sunday I'll post some basic stats. Unfortunately, the easiest concrete numbers come from weight and size. Cardio health and strength gains will come from daily journaling.

I'll break down the unclear stats this time, my dear imaginary audience, but I won't break it down as thoroughly in the future.

Current 5-day average weight*: 216.9 lb.
Total loss this week: 1 lb.

Current 8-point total size**: 217.5 in.
Total loss this week: 1 in.

Average daily calories in/out: 2443/2939
Average macronutrients (P%/F%/C%) ***: 19/33/45

* - I average the current day's weight with the previous four days for a 5-day average. I hope that this lowers the freak-out margin due to natural weight fluctuations.
** - This is the total, in inches, of the measurements of my neck, bicep, forearm, chest, waist, hips, thigh, and calf. At this weight, trying to go by body fat percentage is pointless.
*** - I'm aiming for 20-25% of calories from protein, 25-30% from fat, and the rest from carbs. Looks like I was a bit off this last week.

No comments: