Saturday, May 02, 2009

An Offering

Sorry that I've been a bit quiet lately. It's not that I don't have anything to say; I'm just not prioitizing properly to sit down and say it. (I'd better get that ride report out before the details all vanish to the recesses of my mind.) Anyway, here's an offering to tide my masses of teeming readers (ha!) over.

Egads, I've been avoiding this for a reason. Ready? I'm posting photos. Sure, my current photo isn't bad (it's not exacly "good, either), but it's worlds better than my before photo. And my before photo isn't even the worst I could find. I'm sparing you the worst. (Hey, are you sure you want to see these? You can navigate away now, before it's too late... I won't say anything.)

Of course, since I'm somewhere around my halfway point, I really can't complain too much.

Oh, and get this: The shirt I'm wearing in my current photo? I got a ton of compliments on it (and we know they weren't just complimenting the top, right?). More importantly, get this: it's a 14-16. (Ye gods!) Sure, yeah, it's a Lane Bryant 14-16, but let's put this back into perspective: Last summer, I was wearing Lane Bryant tops in 22-24. That's nothing to sniff at.

Oh, yeah, a co-worker told me that some people have taken to calling me "The Incredible Shrinking Woman". Can you believe it? They're so funny.

Um, ok, yeah, no more stalling. Here goes...

Summer 2008:

April, 2009:


3 comments:

Arnþór L. Arnarson said...

Wow! That IS a huge difference. Your inner chick starting to show. You need to get all that hotness out and showing. ;)

Sarah said...

wow! just found your blog looking at cycling things - that's an amazing change. read through some of your posts, really inspirational :D

Amazon Runner said...

WOW -- I am so very inspired by your progress. I am grateful that you keep a blog as I enjoy the posts so much! I will keep following you!