Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Stats - 8/13

The piper does not take checks. But, sometimes he'll cut you a discount.

Current 5-day average weight: 209.6 lb.
Total loss this week: 0.5 lb.

Current 8-point total size: 212.5 in.
Total loss this week: 1.25 in.

Average daily calories in/out: 2294/2791
Average macronutrients (P%/F%/C%) : 18/35/46

Full disclosure time: In addition to taking two days off from exercising/training, I, um... well, let's put it this way: when I'm writing into the wee hours of the night, there's just a need for Jack in the Box. Working late and Jack's chicken strips. Somehow they just go together like peanut butter and jelly. This peanut butter and jelly-ness continued on for the next 36 hours, through some AM/PM stops and a Burger King stop.

Luckily, I have a much healthier mentality to my diet/nutrition and weight loss these days. If I have a day (or two) here and there where I take in too many calories, it's no big deal. I won't even bother "making up for it", because that'll just frustrate me. I have to be reasonable, though, and know that I'm not going to enjoy the same weight loss. And, I may have weight gain. That's OK. I'll pay the piper and go on with other, healthier days.

You just don't know how big an improvement this was over other days where I'd just chuck it all and dive into cheetos, Haagan Dazs, and fast-food living if I slipped up just a teenie bit.

All in all, I don't mind "only" losing a half pound this week. Additionally, I'm pleasantly surprised at the loss in size. Life is good.

No comments: